Friday, May 7, 2010

wedding

I'm in love with my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. In fact, if I could get married every day, I would, and I wouldn't change a thing. It was completely perfect. Oh, how I miss my wedding. The month has gone by so quickly! 


We were being considered for Southern Weddings Magazine, but ended up on the blog only. :( I couldn't publicize any pictures until they did. So now that they're all out there in the open, look for more infos about the wedding. 


Planning!


Here are the sketches I sent the florist & venue. And anyone who would listen. Click to see each image larger.


How I envisioned the dining tables. I wanted 12' tables, but I planned for 6' tables too just in case there wasn't space for the 12'. I didn't want ANY round tables. Something about them was just too...traditional. I have planned for 3 plants, candles, blue mason jar vases, clear vases (used mason jars), little critter, etc. You can read the key on the second image. Yes, I am that person. Just wait til you see how the tables turned out. I'll give you a hint, only ONE thing was different.


How I envisioned the cake/dessert table. 7 cakes, 2 levels, with cute little chalkboard signs and decorations like on the dining tables. Again, ONE thing ended up different. I must say that this project was a labor or love for Josh. His love for me, not for the project. 

Stay tuned for the after!